Monday, July 8, 2013

Halfway!!

Today, I am 20 weeks along!  How crazy?!

It feels like yesterday we were going back and forth to the doctor's office trying to get pregnant and receiving bad news, then finally good!!  It was a journey, but what a great ending to a beautiful ride.  Because it was a trying process for us, I think it makes this experience that much better.

I love to feel the baby kick and move around.  I can't believe I'm already at the halfway mark.  I'm so ready for Josh to feel the baby move too.  He tries to place his hand on my belly each night, but the baby just isn't kicking hard enough for him to feel yet.  Hopefully soon!  I think when the man can feel movement, the process becomes more real and they realize they are going to really be a daddy.  The beginning process of the pregnancy is all about how the woman is changing...emotionally and physically.  Everything is happening to the mommy at first.  But once the man feels the baby, it's a huge step for them.  I'm so excited for Josh to get to experience that.

At the doctor last week, I had gained 7 lbs from my first appointment.  It's awesome to see my belly grow and harden.  I finally look pregnant and it's super fun! :)  I'm not wearing maternity clothes yet, but I know that will be just around the corner!

Only 20 weeks 'til I meet our Pappito,
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment