Thursday, May 22, 2014

My 1st Mother's Day!

Wow, I can't believe I'm celebrating my first Mother's Day.  I've always thought about being a mom, and here I am responsible for this perfect little being that I was privileged to carry in my belly for 9 months, and birth.  God has truly blessed me with Mila Ann Saenz.

Motherhood is the hardest, most selfless duty I've ever had, but it's the best blessing.  Motherhood is messy buns instead of curled hair, spit up down my back without even knowing, late nights followed by early mornings, silly sounds and faces just to get a smile out.  It's snuggles, spit bubbles, tickles, and tears. It's singing "Jesus Loves Me" and "ABC's" over and over.  It's dirty diapers and "shoo shoo wee's", good mornings, and prayers at night.  It's thanking God every chance I get for allowing me the blessing to be my Mila bug's mama.  I could never possibly prepare my heart for a love like this.  My cup runneth over!



No comments:

Post a Comment