Friday, March 14, 2014

Mila's Nursery

I love Mila's nursery.  It was hard to envision what I would do for the nursery because we did not know the gender.  I had two different ideas in mind...one very boyish and one very girlish.  I didn't want the nursery to look as if we didn't know the sex of the baby, so I decided to buy two of everything and return whatever we didn't use.  We had boy and girl curtains, rugs, bummers, skirts, sheets, paint colors etc.  At first, this was a bit overwhelming, but I love love love the outcome of Mila's room.  It's dainty, girly, and simple...nothing too pattern-y, just pops of color and perfect! 

Crib-Babies R' Us
Rocker-Buy Buy Baby
Dresser-McKinney Trades Day
Armoir/Book Case-My dad's old gun case that I revamped!
Rug-Target
Bedding-Restoration Hardware Baby
Gallery Wall-Most of the stuff is from Hobby Lobby!


Here are a few pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment